Thursday, February 19, 2009

S.E.N.I.O.R

today, not a good morning to start my day..
its not dat it doesnt suck evryday, but
today - definitely
sucky with a capitol S..
i met aiman dis morning..
(he still look like a freakin
midget..haha)
i think only milk knew who is dis aiman..
for those who doesnt, he is one of my
crushes back in high skool..

i'll neva forgive myself the day i started
to have a crush on him..

i think its jus a phase ..
frm evening session to morning session...
too excited to meet sum seniors...
and then
BAM! there he was..

he became the worst crushes i ever had..
n therefore become my worst nitemare..
WHY?
sumthin happen between me, him
and
REZA-the skool slut..
i wud neva tell a living soul wut the hell happen..
i dnt think reza knew wuts goin on, but if she knew..
SHE'LL HAV A BLAST!!!
but she knows nothin n im stil frens wit her... at dat time..
form 5 - we definitely hav a catfight bcoz
of her argument wit my closest friends...

sumthing about tuition, chairs or wuteva..
I WASNT EVEN THERE ,BITCH!!!
but it was fun mocking HER wit milk, nad n teeqa..
(involving 3g and scientific cal..LOL)


writing bout skool, made me realize I REALLY MISS SKOOL...
or the other phrase 'the simpler time'..
miss hangin out wit milk, fizi, teeqa, nard, naia, sal n etc.
doin idiotic thin - spoons frm canteen incidents,
quotin " Cikgu, bole tk jumpe shamil @ teeqa @ fz @ nard?"..
cheating in exams (who doesnt?), roda impian trips,
drama (Fz : Na Na Na... lala.. cant get u out of my head..)

i miss u guys.. *sob*

2 comments:

  1. haha. yeke? reza memang slut. nanti fz balik kne lepak. tgk movie, lepak ampang gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she definitely is a SLUT.. huahua..

    ReplyDelete