Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What if..

What if..
Those are the two words that i absolutely hate.
Its like you will keep wondering and never let go.
But today (i feel blue btw & boredom mostly), i kept thinking

what if...

...my folks don't split up?
...i spend my high school year in Sri Inai rather than in Setiawangsa hellhole?
...my parents are filthy rich?
...i figure out earlier about what i want to do in college & be absolutely awesome with what i chose?
...Twilight was actually a good series?

but..

...if my folks had not split up, i wouldn't be as mature i am now (well, not entirely... but sufficient enough..hehe). i'm closer to my mum now than i ever was before.
...if i didn't change school, i wouldn't meet my sayangs-amazing-cool-as-hell best friends (shout out to Shamil & Fizi )
...if my parents is rich as hell, i wouldn't understand the value of money and become a spoiled brat like someone-i-knew-very-well-but-will-not-be-mentioned-in-here.
...no buts! my diploma is a joke. Thanks.
...if it was, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart wouldn't be in it. And we need movies to contribute in worst-movie-ever-made list.


Maybe everything happens for a reason..
i have to let go all of my regrets & angers and move on.
i can't wait for a miracle any longer.
i need to make a change.
i want to do things that i wouldn't normally do..

a comforting words from someone wouldn't hurt either.






BUT WHERE TO START?

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment