Monday, March 16, 2009

MAN.CHES.TER UNITED

Hi hi.

After a long absence, i am back once again.
i'm in the office since 6.30am ... haha
Absolutely lovely ain't it? Never mind.
A post is a post and it shall be done right.


it seems i never wrote anything bout MU..

i'm a huge fan, u see..
but because of certain incident,
i have to write sumthing about Man U.

As all the EPL fans knew,
Liverpool kick Man U's ass last saturday..
4-1 !!!
mother f!!
omg, omg,
my abg completely moody the rest of the nite
and the next day..
my kakak had a blast teasing me...
she's not even a Liverpool fan..
jus wanted to really piss me off...
but really, she wanted to piss my abg off..
either way we're both pretty pissed..
Man U had gud start, and score a penalty kick
by C.Ronaldo (seksidropdeadgorjes btw)..
but Torres (also muy caliente) completely ruined it..
he bloody score for Liverpool..
and worst is yet to come...
they score another two goals...

i cudn't bare to see the 2nd half..
went into my mum's room and watch
'cerekarama at tv3' with my mum and kakak..
watching dat stupid drama make me even more pissed..
'lelaki melayu' dis day..
completely SOB..
i hate hearing male species so-called muslim
says "islam benarkan lelaki beristeri 4, ikut sunnah Nabi"..
hey morons, newsflash, mmgla patut ikut sunnah Nabi,
but buatlah yang wajib dulu...

(me is terpesong sekejap *-*)

Neway, Man U still on the top of the chart,
they sooo can win the title again dis season..
Dear MU players, when u lose a game,
pls respond will ya?
pls dnt let ur ass get whip like
last week...
its unbearable to watch if u guys lost again...

p/s: nard, mane aku punye man u merchandise???!!


cheers

1 comment: