Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Q.&.A

at work. nothin to do. done all my job in split second.
im WONDERWOMAN..hehe
i have all the time to
procrastinate.

here goes:

Real name:

N.A.M.J


Nickname:

E

Male/Female:
Female.

Married:
Yes to my television. I recently left my bed. I'm such a cheater.

High school:
near my house...
Also known as (in my head) "that hellhole?"..haha

College:
University of Life. i didn't get a very good degree there.

Short or long hair:
Long, long, long..

Are u a healthy freak:
Urmmm.. Plan to be.

Height:
Haha. Funny.

Do u have a crush on someone?:
Alex Turner. =P

Do u like yourself:
I try to.

Piercings:
only my ears

Righty or Lefty:
Righty. Lefty on certain occasion.

FIRST

Surgery:
2 days old..

Piercing:
I was 5 and i dragged my mom to go and do it.

Person you see in the morning:
mummy.

Award:
Erm. Best defying-gravity hair without use of any product or manual handling.

Sport you join:
Haha. Funny. Again. But I do watch football. Go M.U!!

Pet:
Mummy wouldn’t let me.. :-(

Vacation:
Probably the UK or US.. :-)

First crush:

urmm..probably in kindergarten .. unfortunately i cant remember..

CURRENTLY

Eating:
jus bcoz im fat doesnt mean i eat all the time..
cornetto...a MINI one okay!


Drinking:
The liquid of life.

I'm about to:
Blog bcoz there’s nothing to do at work…
I wannna zzZZZzzZ.


YOUR FUTURE

Want kids:
YES!! Practically a mummy to my baby niece.

Want to get married:
Of course.

Careers in mind:
It will stay in mind for now.

Which is better? Lips or eyes?:
Well who needs eyes if u've got lips huh :P

Hugs or kisses:
Both.

Romantic or spontaneous:
Spontaneously romantic.

Sensitive or loud:
Depend.

Troublemaker or hesitant?:
Depends on my element.

HAVE YOU EVER

Kissed a stranger?
wtf?

Drank bubbles:
Heh. Most drinks have bubbles if you think about it :p

Lost glasses/contacts:
I lose my glasses strangely at home.

Ran away from home:
Been there, done that.

Liked someone younger:
aiyo, duhh.

Liked someone older:
again. Duhh.

Broke someone's heart:
Maybe it’s the other way around.

Been arrested:
yup. I’m a number 1 criminal.

Cried when someone died:
Not full-on waterworks.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

Yourself:
Hmm. Suree.

Miracles:
where was I when dis happen?

Santa Claus:
I'm more for the Easter Bunny.

Magic:
Definitely. And Edward Cullen is not magic genius.
He's just...
magical.
*squeals*


True Love/Love at first sight:
neither.


Cheers.

i'm so bored. ladida dida.

3 comments:

  1. boredam always surrounds us.hahaha.

    erin bile nk dtg ukkk!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah. sebut jugak name kekasih! haish! Romantik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nad, mahal gile nk pegi uk..
    im like totally broke..

    milk, sialll toll..

    ReplyDelete