Sunday, August 29, 2010

i want to be ImprovEverywhere's agent!!!

so i'm a big fan of ImprovEverywhere ever since i saw a video of "Frozen Grand Central" about a year ago. it was majestic, obviously awesome and definitely kick ass. so those of you who are oblivion about ImprovEverywhere, seriously you've got to check'em out!!! the missions always make me smile and I hope I can someday participate!!! (dalam mimpi lar ... TT sedeynye.)

Everywhere causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has executed over 100 missions involving tens of thousands of undercover agents. The group is based in New York City.


BLACK TIE BEACH


Applying sunscreen??? scubaTUXdiver??? LOL!

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?


This is awesome! I would have loved to be there! Ghostbusters, the library… and isn’t it cool to be disrupt the quiet a bit? EPIC!!

STAR WARS SUBWAY CAR


That was totally wicked.I love that Princess Leia is reading the RE/Search “Pranks” book under the “Galactic Rebellion for Dummies” cover. The Vader entrance was PERFECT.

INVISIBLE DOGS


Tears of laughter are dripping down my cheeks! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

They're like the best kind of scene, where everyone just do their own thing, mingle with everybody, while looking/acting/doing something a bit different. I think that’s why I love ImprovEverywhere so much. You can bring together total strangers from all over the world to laugh and have fun. I guess that’s what it’s all about, huh? Having as much fun as possible, whenever possible. I love their philosophy.
ImprovEverywhere – YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment